Oral & IV Sedation in Gilbert, AZ
Do you get incredibly anxious or fearful when visiting the dentist? Or, are you worried about your comfort level during a major dental procedure that you have scheduled? If so, you may be interested in undergoing sedation during your dental treatment. Through sedation, which we perform in our office, we are able to put patients to sleep for dental implant procedures, tooth extractions, and other types of dental procedures. When you are sedated, you enter a deep state of relaxation that will help you be much more comfortable while we are working on your teeth.
We perform both oral sedation and intravenous (IV) sedation for our dentistry patients. Oral sedation can be administered through a pill or through the inhalation of nitrous oxide (laughing gas), while IV sedation involves injecting a sedative through IV.
Here are some of the many benefits of sedation:
- It allows you to be completely relaxed or in a state of sleep during your treatment.
- It gives you a much higher threshold for pain.
- It affects your memory and sense of time, so you’ll have no recollection of the procedure.
- It makes it easier for the dentist to perform longer procedures.
If you are interested in being sedated during your next dental appointment, please consult with a member of our team. Call our office today at (480) 964-1000!
Why Choose Us
- Comfortable, State-Of-The-Art Office.
- We Provide The Newest And Most Advanced Dental Technology To Take Care Of The Dental Needs For Your Whole Family.
- Dental Care with Compassion and Integrity
- Available On Saturday.