Root Canal Treatment in Gilbert, AZ
Root canals are probably one of the most dreaded dental procedures out there. However, this procedure doesn’t have to be as terrible as you are imagining it to be. The truth is that an experienced dentist will make sure that the root canal is done correctly and that any associated pain is minimized as much as possible.
In a root canal procedure, the dentist removes the infected nerve and its surrounding pulp from the tooth, cleans the inside of the tooth, and then seals it. For most people, root canal treatment relieves severe pain from the tooth infection.
Root canals are necessary when:
- An injury has been sustained to the tooth, causing damage to the root.
- Decay has caused the tooth’s nerve to become infected.
What happens after root canal treatment?
When your root canal therapy has been completed, the tooth will need to be restored. That is done by rebuilding the tooth and puting a crown over it to protect it. This can typicaly be done the same day.
Why Choose Us
- Comfortable, State-Of-The-Art Office.
- We Provide The Newest And Most Advanced Dental Technology To Take Care Of The Dental Needs For Your Whole Family.
- Dental Care with Compassion and Integrity
- Available On Saturday.