If you have teeth that do not look their best, you may feel self-conscious about your smile. Fortunately, there are many ways to improve your teeth, such as through the placement of veneers. Veneers consist of a very thin porcelain shell that isbonded to your teeth, acheving a very real and natural look. They are often used to improve the shape, size, color, and / or length of teeth. Receiving your new smile with veneers can, in most cases be achived in only two visits.
The benefits of veneers include:
- Natural appearance – They match the color of your natural teeth, and they look and feel authentic.
- Durability – These are made of porcelain and designed to last a long time.
- Stain-resistance – They are not easily stained, so you can maintain your white, radiant smile.
Are you interested in getting veneers? We would be happy to help you schedule a free consultation. One of our dentists can evaluate your teeth and explain how veneers can be used to improve your smile. For more information or to set up an appointment, please call us at (480) 964-1000.
Why Choose Us
- Comfortable, State-Of-The-Art Office.
- We Provide The Newest And Most Advanced Dental Technology To Take Care Of The Dental Needs For Your Whole Family.
- Dental Care with Compassion and Integrity
- Available On Saturday.