Dental Crowns & Bridges in Gilbert
Crowns: Restoring the Function & Aesthetics of Your Teeth
Dental crowns play an important role in both restorative and cosmetic dentistry. A crown is a cap that completely covers the tooth. It is fabricated to look like your own natural teeth in both shape and color.
A dental crown can be used to:
- Restore a broken tooth or a worn-down tooth
- Strengthen a weak tooth
- Repair a cracked tooth
- Provide covering and support for a large filling
- Cover a dental implant
- Hide a discolored or misshapen tooth
Bridges: Replacing Missing Teeth & Creating a Complete Smile
If you have missing teeth, you should speak with a dentist about the possibility of getting a dental bridge, which is also known as a fixed partial denture. This dental device fills the gaps with artificial teeth, which are anchored to adjacent teeth through the use of crowns.
Here are some of the benefits of dental bridges:
- They provide natural-looking replacements for missing teeth.
- They can improve the appearance of your smile.
- They can help keep your jaw in its proper shape.
- The can enhance your chewing abilities.
Why Choose Us.
- Comfortable, State-Of-The-Art Office.
- We Provide The Newest And Most Advanced Dental Technology To Take Care Of The Dental Needs For Your Whole Family.
- Dental Care with Compassion and Integrity