Cooper Family Dentistry – Dental Services in Gilbert, AZ
General & Cosmetic Dentistry in Gilbert, AZ
Are you looking for a compassionate and experienced dentist who can provide you with the highest caliber of care? If so, you have come to the right place. We provide a wide range of dentistry services for both children and adults at Cooper Family and Cosmetic Dentistry, which makes us an ideal dental care provider for the entire family.
We offer the following Gilbert, AZ dentistry services:
- Cosmetic dentistry : We offer various cosmetic dentistry services that can help you make your teeth look more beautiful than ever. These services can be used to fix cracks, chips, discoloration, crowding of the teeth, and more.
- General / family dentistry : We offer general dentistry services for your whole family. We do dental cleanings, fillings, dentures, and much more.
- Invisalign : Would you like a less noticeable treatment option for straightening your teeth? With Invisalign, you can use clear, removable aligners to get the job done. Many people choose Invisalign over metal braces.
- Root canals : Root canals are procedures that restore teeth with infected nerves. By removing the infected nerve and cleaning out the tooth, we can help you relieve the severe pain you are experiencing while also keeping your tooth healthy.
- Veneers : Veneers are thin coverings that go over the front of your teeth. These are typically used to enhance the appearance of teeth.
- Crowns & bridges : A dental crown is a cap that goes over your tooth in order to repair damage and improve the tooth’s appearance. The crown is designed to match your natural teeth’s shape and color. A dental bridge, which is supported by crowns, can help you fill the gaps of your missing teeth with artificial ones.
- Dental implants : If you have missing teeth, our dentists can replace them with dental implants. Because we perform implant procedures right in our office, we won’t need to refer you out to a specialist for this treatment.
- Oral & IV sedation : If you are undergoing a tooth extraction procedure, dental implant procedure, or another type of dental procedure, we can put you to sleep using oral or intravenous (IV) sedation. This will help keep you comfortable and free of pain.
- Wisdom teeth extractions : Do you need your wisdom teeth removed? We perform wisdom teeth extractions directly in our office, so you will not need to be referred elsewhere. We can put you to sleep during your treatment so you don’t feel any discomfort during the procedure.
Call Cooper Family and Cosmetic Dentistry today!
At Cooper Family and Cosmetic Dentistry, we work hard to ensure that you are completely satisfied as our patient. If you are interested in meeting with our dentists, please call us at (480) 964-1000. We offer free consultations for our cosmetic dentistry procedures, and we also offer free second opinions.
Why Choose Us
- Comfortable, State-Of-The-Art Office.
- We Provide The Newest And Most Advanced Dental Technology To Take Care Of The Dental Needs For Your Whole Family.
- Dental Care with Compassion and Integrity
- Available On Saturday.